MONCHO MASSÉ helps your brand or business to connect with consumers through audiovisual.
Telling stories and conveying your message in an interesting and original way, using the techniques and media appropiate.
Animation, design and illustration
A UNIQUE APPROACH TAILORED TO YOUR PROJECT
Born in Albacete (Spain) in 1985. At 18 he began his training at the University of Valencia, where he obtained degrees in Audiovisual Communication and Journalism. Combines studies as an intern in television. After finishing college, a Leonardo Da Vinci’s scholarship gives him the opportunity to work as video editor in Amsterdam, where he discovered his passion for the post.
The following year (2011) returns to Spain with the intention of specializing in this field and make a master degree at the Polytechnic University of Valencia, completing his thesis final work with honors.
During the Masters, made a music video for the spanish band Lori Meyers, wich is awarded by Universal Music Spain in a music video contest. Begins to perform work as a freelancer while working in a highly personal project, “Fin”, a short film shot entirely on a chroma set in which fuses dance, video and classical music. In November 2011, RTVE (Spanish Public TV) gives to Moncho Massé and his short-film “Fin” the INVI Award (Audiovisual Innovation) for best fiction project 2011.
Currently has his studio in Barcelona, where operates as a freelance and continues working on personal projects.
AWARDS, FESTIVALS & PRESS
- Special Mention for “Fin” in FECICAM (Cinema Festival of Castilla-La Mancha)
- Best Videocreation for “Fin” in ABYCINE (Cinema Festival of Albacete)
- INVI AWARD, Best Fiction Project 2011 for “Fin” (Spanish Public TV Awards to Audiovisual Innovation)
- Third Prize, Best Music Video for “Explícame” by Lori Meyers (Universal Music Spain)
- “Fin” Official Selection FIBABC 2012 (ABC Iberoamerican Short-film Festival)
- “Fin” Official Selection C-FEM 2011 (European Fantastic Cinema Festival of Murcia)